It’s Tasty Tuesday and today I’m sharing these super easy and gluten free blueberry muffins…because who doesn’t like Blueberry Muffins?
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 muffin each
Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp. raw honey
2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
2 large eggs
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
⅔ cup chopped raw walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
Portion Fix Containers:
My Favorite Products Featured in this Post:
My Vitamix blender. This is hands down a must have if you’re dedicated to healthy eating. We have had ours since 2012 and it gets used at least twice a day. I love its self clean mode – simply fill with hot water and a drop of dish soap and let ‘er spin! Put one on your Christmas wish list. 😉